The HOMEfix Warranty.
Have peace of mind knowing your HOMEfix remodel, home repair, or roof replacement is protected with a 5-year warranty from the date of installation. This warranty covers all material and labor that HOMEfix applied to your project.
In the event of a problem or concern.
Contact our office immediately to report the issue to a HOMEfix representative. Our number is (719) 749-1788. Immediate reporting (within 10 days of noticing the issue) is required as further damages will not be covered if reporting is delayed.
Services rendered by persons not affiliated with HOMEfix will not be reimbursed. Any services requested beyond 5 years from the date of installation or final site walk will be charged at the current labor rates.
This warranty does NOT include.
Repairs resulting from damage caused by fault, carelessness, alteration or modification by persons not affiliated with HOMEfix, fire, improper maintenance, wind, hail, other acts of God, or any of the items listed below. This warranty is transferable one time to the new home buyer. Buyer must contact HOMEfix within 30 days of purchase to keep warranty intact.
Items not covered under the 5-year warranty after the customer has paid the final balance indicating that they are satisfied with the finished work:
- Cosmetic issues including scratches and paint issues
- Cracking/chipping grout and caulking
- Drywall cracking and texture issues that show up later (caused by foundation issues or couch-sized holes)
- Issues with materials not supplied by our trusted vendors. A list of these vendors can be provided upon request. (Please keep in mind that Home Depot and Lowes are not on our trusted vendors list for most finish materials).
- Bathroom accessories (towel bars/rings, toilet paper holders, mirrors, etc…)
- Decking and Fencing: Staining, scratches, warping, and/or splitting
- Floating floors that are not set on completely self-leveled concrete floors
- Roof repairs/patches
- Concrete slabs
- Window screens
The reason these items are not covered under our warranty is that natural and normal wear and tear does happen. As much as we would love to come fix everything at your house for free, home repairs are our livelihood. Thank you for understanding.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR TO REPORT AN ISSUE CALL (719) 749-1788