Personal Data Consent.
We, Homefix LLC, need to ask your permission before we can use your personal data.
What personal data do we ask for?
- Phone Numbers
- Physical Address
- Email Address
- Bank account or credit card numbers (if paying over the phone)
- Insurance policy and claim numbers (occasionally)
- Mortgage policy numbers (occasionally)
- Last 4 digits of your Social Security number (occasionally)
Why do we want your personal data?
- Ultimately, this data allows us to provide you with the most effortless remodeling experience possible.
- In order to provide the remodeling, repair, and roofing services we provide your basic contact and billing info is needed.
- Your email may be used for future marketing correspondence. You can opt out at any time.
- In order to process payments over the phone or online, your bank account info and credit card info is stored in our merchant processing system and is encrypted so that no one is able to view the full account numbers after the first entry.
- In order to process insurance claims on roof replacements, your insurance and sometimes mortgage information is needed.
- Most mortgage authorization forms require us to provide the last 4 digits of your SS#.
What do we do with your personal data?
- Your data is placed in several computer programs to help us stay organized and keep records for future use if needed. If you would like a list of the computer programs we use, please let us know by calling 719-322-7303. We hide that list from the public for your protection.
- Your data is also placed in physical folders and file cabinets in our office at 5883 N. Academy or 8140 Camfield Cir.
- None of your financial data is kept in a physical location. Your bank account info and credit card info is stored in our merchant processing system and is encrypted so that no one is able to view the full account numbers after the first entry.
Can you withdraw your permission to use your personal data?
- Yes, simply call our office at 719-749-1788